Thursday, June 3, 2010

6/3 Update

The basil is getting ready to flower. There is a praying mantis on it and I do not know if it is good.


The old branches on the fennel are becoming dead and the fennel will still be very floppy if we untie it.


The stevia has two white flowers. I'm wondering what the white flowers on the stevia means.
The cucumber has two ginormous leaves and two more huge leaves in the middle. The radishes keep getting bigger. The sunflowers in our newspaper pots are huge! The strawberries have dead buds on them. There were ants on the eggplant and we poured water on the ants that were on the watermelon. I wonder what the ants are doing and why do they like the watermelon so much. Kate's bean has a bunch of buds.


1 comment:

  1. I am a friend of your teacher and I like your garden very much. You are going to love eating all those yummy fruits and veggies. Maybe the praying mantis is good...maybe it is praying for your garden:)

    ReplyDelete